To bake, decorate and design your cake to the best of our ability according to the sketch or picture provide provided and the colors that were specified on your order. Due to the meticulous, handcrafted nature of our products, we are unable to provide refunds or exchanges for our custom orders.
We appreciate when a customer provides a picture of a cake from a different bakery in order to help us better understand the design and style they are expecting to see in the cake they wish to purchase from us. As pictures aid us in the creation process, we cannot replicate a picture perfectly.
We do our best to provide many choices of our moist delicious cakes and quality fillings so that you can choose a flavor that you and your guests will enjoy. If you would like to sample some of our cake flavors before placing your order, please submit a request for a sample pack before your order is finalized. This will help you choose which cake flavors your party will enjoy most.
· Once you or a designated party has picked up an order, it is considered "accepted" – we will ask to make sure that everything is correct according to the order at the time of pick up.
· All products are the responsibility of the customer once it leaves our shop. We are not responsible for any damage occurring to the cake during transport, set-up or any time thereafter.
· Advice for travel: Cakes should be transported on a level surface. Not on a car seat, (since most seats are angled slightly). If the cake is traveling more than 30 minutes, the car should be kept below 70 degrees. You will be given a sturdy cardboard box to protect the cake. You can insulate the cake box by draping a blanket on top of the box. You can further insulate the cake with ice packs that can be placed on the outside of the box to help keep the cake as cold as possible during travel. Drive cautiously and take corners slowly. Once at your location cakes should be refrigerated until the time of the event. Once out of the refrigerator the cake should be displayed on a level surface, out of direct sunlight, and below 70 degrees for no more than four hours.
· We will deliver your cake and set it up by the time specified (barring no unforeseen delays, such as an emergency or traffic situation). If the cake is left undisturbed, out of direct sunlight, and at room temperature (65-70 degrees) it will maintain its structure & integrity for up to four hours. Many of our cakes are displayed outside. If this is your intent we require a level location on a sturdy table in the shade and in a temperature that is below 70 degrees. We not cannot be held responsible any imperfections caused by weather, physical contamination, and/or any other factors that are beyond our control.
We will ask a responsible party to sign a receipt for the items. By signing the receipt the responsible party accepts that the items are delivered and set up according to the original order.
· During delivery: In an unavoidable situation, such as extremely poor road conditions or a car accident, MNSC cannot be held liable for more than the cost of the order.